Did MSI Just Admit to Scalping GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs on eBay?

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
msi-geforce-rtx-3090-gaming-x-trio-24g-gpu-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: MSI

Yesterday, a user on r/Hardware alleged that MSI was selling its own inventory of GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards on eBay at hyper-inflated prices under a subsidiary called Starlit Partner.

One listing shows four GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO 10G GPUs sold at $1,359, while another shows eleven GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING X TRIO 24G GPUs sold for $2,399. That’s quite a bit higher than what they’re...

Continue reading...

Yes, MSI released a statement. Although, they blamed the rogue subsidiary and acted like it was a computer error that allowed them to get stock of those cards and put them on Ebay.

You have been caught with your electronic pants down.......

But just think.....MSI stock guy and Starlit sales guy split the cash they just scalped!!

MSI keeps shooting themselves in the foot. First they tried to bully that reviewer on their laptop reviews and now this.

MSI keeps shooting themselves in the foot. First they tried to bully that reviewer on their laptop reviews and now this.

Gamer's Nexus also pointed out several other things MSI has tried to do with them and other reviewers. However, I have never had that kind of experience with MSI. I know quite a bit of the North American PR staff and they've never tried any underhanded tactics with me, or HardOCP. They haven't tried anything of the sort since I've been with TheFPSReview either.

Gamer's Nexus also pointed out several other things MSI has tried to do with them and other reviewers. However, I have never had that kind of experience with MSI. I know quite a bit of the North American PR staff and they've never tried any underhanded tactics with me, or HardOCP. They haven't tried anything of the sort since I've been with TheFPSReview either.

That's good to hear.

Become a Patron!
Back