Cyberpunk 2077 Will Let You Drive Everything from Porsche 911s to Heavy-Duty Trucks

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-porsche-911-rear-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

Cyberpunk 2077 players should have no problem getting around the massive, spiraling mazes of streets, districts, and mega structures that make up Night City. In a new video called “Rides of the Dark Future,” CD PROJEKT RED demonstrated the incredible assortment of vehicles that V (the player-controlled protagonist) will be able drive as s/he seeks the key to immortality.

There are at least five types of vehicle classes: Economy, Executive, Heavy Duty, Sport, and Hypercars. The Economy class comprises utility cars and other “low-end clunkers,” while the more impressive Executive class features limousine-like, six-wheeled luxury vehicles. Players who have an appetite for destruction can lean into the Heavy Duty class, which includes...

Continue reading...

How did they get Porsche in the game when not even Gran Turismo could get Porsche back in the day?

Not buying this till I get my hands on a 3xxx series GPU. I don't like porsches anyways, ugly cars.

I've never been a fan of driving vehicles in any game other than racing.

Nothing says bad-*** better than driving a classic sports car in a cyberpunk setting.

Nothing says bad-*** better than driving a classic sports car in a cyberpunk setting.
As someone who has driven a septic truck in Saint's Row 2 while spraying the contents of the truck on everyone and everything I would have to disagree. :p

As someone who has driven a septic truck in Saint's Row 2 while spraying the contents of the truck on everyone and everything I would have to disagree. :p
I did that too. But it's not my idea of fun times.

wonder if this game will get some good RP support.
As its single player I would wonder at that. But if the immersion is good and its open world enough I don't seenwhy not. Run a gang or a small corp. Even getting a building.. or if what I gleaned.. a private satellite.

Become a Patron!
Back