NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Availability Will Be “Considerably Larger” Than GeForce RTX 3080|3090, According to Japan

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-frontal-shot-1024x573.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

We’ve seen plenty of signs that the GeForce RTX 3070 situation won’t be any better than its higher-performing siblings, but a new report from PC Watch is giving the optimists out there something to work with.

According to various retailers that the Japanese publication has spoken to, GeForce RTX 3070 stock is “considerably larger” than that of the GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090.

The meat of the report relates to Dospara Akihabara, a PC specialty store located in Tokyo...

Continue reading...

1000% x 0 is still 0.....
No, that's not it.

I'm sure nVidia will have at least ten times as many 3070s as the other cards. Just think of that, a 10x increase in the number of cards. This time they'll have 1000 total cards to sell instead of 100.

No, that's not it.

I'm sure nVidia will have at least ten times as many 3070s as the other cards. Just think of that, a 10x increase in the number of cards. This time they'll have 1000 total cards to sell instead of 100.

For a demand that will be 2-3x higher, should be an intersting launch

I think this launch will be just like the others. A $500 card that's as fast as a $1200 2080Ti?! Yeah it'll be a bloodbath.

$800 cards are almost a niche product with much fewer customers looking to buy one $500 cards are more for the mainstream customer and there's a LOT more of those kinds of customers. So yeah I predict these will instantly sell out world wide just like it's big brothers did.

I think this launch will be just like the others. A $500 card that's as fast as a $1200 2080Ti?! Yeah it'll be a bloodbath.

$800 cards are almost a niche product with much fewer customers looking to buy one $500 cards are more for the mainstream customer and there's a LOT more of those kinds of customers. So yeah I predict these will instantly sell out world wide just like it's big brothers did.
Yes the available inventory will get absolutely devestated within minutes of release is my prediction as well.

I think you mean seconds. Minutes would be a huge win. Still waiting on amd reviews here.

Yeah you're probably right. I'm sure Nvidia and probably Newegg will have some kind of Captcha measures to keep the bots from taking everything but like I said, I think the actual consumer demand for this card will be a whole lot more than for the 3080 and 3090 so I still kinda think retailer's websites will crash and people will see things going from "notify me" to "out of stock" pretty quick.

Why are ppl in such a hurry?

I mean I get if you have nothing, or a major potato.
But most gamers I know (And most of you here I'm guessing) can keep on gaming just fine as is and upgrade when things get here.

Become a Patron!
Back