ASUS Previews ROG Strix and TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
asus-rog-strix-lc-radeon-rx-6800-xt-preview-feature-1024x576.jpg
Image: ASUS

AMD unveiled its lineup of reference Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards yesterday to great applause, but now, third-party manufacturers have begun clamoring for some of that same attention.

One of the first companies to show off its custom RDNA 2 cards is ASUS, having published a blog post teasing the features and aesthetics of its ROG and TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6000 Series models: the ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6800 XT, ROG Strix Radeon RX 6800, TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, and TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800.

The flagship thus far is...

Continue reading...

Interesting that they would introduce that cooling solution on the AMD cards first.

Gonna be fun to see what they were able to squeeze out of it.

Asus cards are looking good this gen, on both Nv and AMD.

Maybe it’s due to supply issues?

Gotta agree with you on the ASUS cards looking excellent though. I wonder if they will do a card with a 120mm radiator AIO solution.

Maybe it’s due to supply issues?

Gotta agree with you on the ASUS cards looking excellent though. I wonder if they will do a card with a 120mm radiator AIO solution.
With the thermal output of these cards you would be better off going with a radial fan cooler over an AIO with a 120mm radiator.

Looking forward to see if msi or gigabyte have models.

Looking forward to see if msi or gigabyte have models.

Looks very similar to the Nvidia variant.
MSI-Radeon-RX-6800-XT-GAMING-X-TRIO-GPU.jpg

I'm fine with that it's going in a case and honestly I don't have my case setup to look into it.

Become a Patron!
Back