AMD Releases Radeon RX 6000 Series Benchmark Comparison Tool

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-rx-6900-xt-angle-2-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

AMD has updated its official website with a benchmark comparison tool that allows users to quickly compare the performance of its latest graphics cards, the Radeon RX 6900 XT, Radeon RX 6800 XT, and Radeon RX 6800.

The tool also includes competitive comparisons, which provide a general idea of how the Radeon RX 6000 Series might compare to NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 GPUs.

“All performance numbers have been generated and verified by testing in AMD internal labs,” the company noted. The system configuration that was used to generate these benchmarks is as follows:

CPU: AMD Ryzen...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't they basically do the same thing with Fury? Anisotropic filtering off or x4, at the most :ROFLMAO:.

Interesting, never no today's RT games metrics:

Control Ultimate
Metro Exodus
Watch Dogs: Legion

Be nice if the tool had a game I actually play and own. Sadly RPG/Action/MMO titles are apparently not so important.

Interesting how the 3090 was 69fps in their previous material at 4K badass (same as my own 3090 stock) but now it's 66fps.

<Epeen rising>

I will share such amazing results, king of the hill bitches!

I wait with baited breath for reviews. Anyone here doing them and if so what is the date you can actually publish? If its BEFORE the release date that says a lot. If its on the release date that says errr.. ok... if its AFTER the release date that says buyer beware!!

I wait with baited breath for reviews. Anyone here doing them and if so what is the date you can actually publish? If its BEFORE the release date that says a lot. If its on the release date that says errr.. ok... if its AFTER the release date that says buyer beware!!

Because of NDA's and all of that, we cannot say anything. However, if we are sampled any Radeon 6000 series products, those reviews will be published on when the NDA expires the same as everyone else. This is always on the product's official launch date. This is hardware, not games. The logic that reviews won't be out until the product goes on sale is a bad sign doesn't track. I've been part of dozens of launches over the years. That's not how they work.

The Ryzen 3000 series NDA expiration date was the very date the product officially went on sale. It's the same for the 3080, 3090, 3070, theoretically the Cascade Lake-X line, and so on. Everything in recent memory has worked that way.

Last edited:
I totally agree. AFTER release date says, hide your wallet and the kids!

Because of NDA's and all of that, we cannot say anything. However, if we are sampled any Radeon 6000 series products, those reviews will be published on when the NDA expires the same as everyone else. This is always on the product's official launch date. This is hardware, not games. The logic that reviews won't be out until the product goes on sale is a bad sign doesn't track. I've been part of dozens of launches over the years. That's not how they work.

The Ryzen 3000 series NDA expiration date was the very date the product officially went on sale. It's the same for the 3080, 3090, 3070, theoretically the Cascade Lake-X line, and so on. Everything in recent memory has worked that way.

And if a company broke the mold on that and lifted NDA a couple days early that would be amazing.

And it would show that the company has full confidence in its product as the new record leader as being the "fastest" in rasterization, etc.

And it would show that the company has full confidence in its product as the new record leader as being the "fastest" in rasterization, etc.
Sure... and then when they release the next generation of chips and go back to lifting NDA at the time of release, everyone would be in uproar about company not having any confidence in the product, therefore it must suck. It goes both ways.

And if a company broke the mold on that and lifted NDA a couple days early that would be amazing.

When you pull **** like that, companies stop sending you samples. Then you won't be able to get reviews out by the time the product releases. You'll be a week or more behind the curve. Anytime you've seen a company seemingly break NDA, there is always something behind it allowing that to happen. You can't just violate NDA's without consequences. That's why they exist.

When Kyle released a CPU review early once, it was because he had never signed an NDA with Intel. Intel had quit sampling us years earlier. He obtained that CPU through unknown (at least to me) channels. He wasn't obligated to do anything as far as that article was concerned and released it. Doing that causes ****storms that you guys aren't privy to.

When you pull **** like that, companies stop sending you samples. Then, you won't be able to get reviews out by the time the product releases. You'll be a week or more behind the curve.
I meant company like amd the makers.of the nda and I meant lifting the nda before official release.

I meant company like amd the makers.of the nda and I meant lifting the nda before official release.

This actually happens sometimes. The embargo on the reviews gets moved back on rare occasion. Intel did that to me on the Cascade-Lake X processor launch. They moved it back 24 hours simply because AMD's Threadripper and 3950X CPU's were launching that day. The only saving grace there is AMD didn't sample us on the Threadripper or 3950X. They sampled those to very few sights. Basically, Anand, Tom's and the biggest Youtuber's got them. That was about it.

Last edited:
NDA is just another way of saying: "I'm a special person" nonsense and does not tell the full story to many reviews, sadly.

Reviewers / tech blogs today are not the endgame for final purchase decisions anymore for the wise.

NDA is just another way of saying: "I'm a special person" nonsense and does not tell the full story to many reviews, sadly.

Reviewers / tech blogs today are not the endgame for final purchase decisions anymore for the wise.

I'm sorry what was that mr Nvidia? Don't want reviews taken into account for some reason? ;)

I'm a gamer, not a platform enthusiast.

A review from any reviewer for me is only viewed as a FIRST-LOOK, not my purchase decision from any product.

e.g. The iPhone 12 series were sold out in many countries less than 5-minutes WITHOUT ONE SINGLE REVIEW!

Just saying...

Become a Patron!
Back