Seasonic Launches Its First Lineup of PC Cases, SYNCRO

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
seasonic-syncro-pc-chassis-angled-1024x576.jpg
Image: Seasonic

Seasonic is traditionally known for its excellent power supplies, but that’s about to change with the launch of SYNCRO: the company’s first lineup of PC cases.

The SYNCRO Q700 and Q704 are aluminum mid-tower ATX chassis that leverage Seasonic’s CONNECT module for clean and clutter-free cable management. Their designs also allow for various fan configurations (up to 8 fans) for optimal airflow, which you can check out in the video below.

According to an MSRP sheet, the SYNCRO bundles (which include the case, CONNECT module, and power supply) should be available to purchase by December 20. Release dates for the cases alone are TBA.

PSU, Module and Case Bundle Variants

SYNCRO Q704 + SYNCRO DPC-850 (SSR-850FB): $379.98SYNCRO Q704 + SYNCRO DGC-750 (SSR-750FA2): $329.98SYNCRO Q704 + SYNCRO DGC-650...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the videos on ltt. I kinda want this setup. 379 for a solid case with good airflow and very good cable management sounds like a win win to me. Maybe I'm a little over excited by this so tell me your impressions.

Seen this over a kitgurutech on youtube and it looked very good.

Hopefully SS will venture in to SFF as well.

Are people still looking for cleaner Cable Management than what is available now?

Most modern cases handle it really well imo. With everything being either shrouded or behind the back panel...

I like the idea, hopefully other case manufacturers will also use this but I would do with this case too.

Seen a review a couple of days ago. The reviewer had mixed feelings on this. Mainly due to the proprietary power supply.

If purchased with the power supply, there is no difference than buying the case and power supply separate.

Kind of a pricy case but it is a great innovation. Other manufactures might pick up on this idea.

Looks good in the promo videos attached to this article. I always liked Seasonic's PSUs, but in general I don't like having to deal with any proprietary tech, no matter how good it may seem.

However, a case is something I update the least often... I'm probably looking at another 10 years with my O11D-XL before I decide to switch to something else.

Seasonic doing CASES?!?!?!?!! Which is what I said when Corsair started branching out from RAM. I don't mind companies doing other stuff, but I hope Seasonic doesn't go overboard with too many products. They should continue to primarily focus on what they already do very well.

Here is what I hate. It's coming up on Christmas and I have my entire family asking what I want. So I think... Hey this new case and PSU would be a nice gift that isn't crazy expensive. Oh but no it's not out... sorry. Well then EFF you Seasonic. It's Christmas time it's time to have units to sell not just a freaking announcement. You clearly have demo units out to youtubers.

Here is what I hate. It's coming up on Christmas and I have my entire family asking what I want. So I think... Hey this new case and PSU would be a nice gift that isn't crazy expensive. Oh but no it's not out... sorry. Well then EFF you Seasonic. It's Christmas time it's time to have units to sell not just a freaking announcement. You clearly have demo units out to youtubers.
It's the new fad: announce at least 6 months before release. Maybe delay once or twice just because. Release next to no product. Claim it's selling out like hotcakes. Profit.

It's the new fad: announce at least 6 months before release. Maybe delay once or twice just because. Release next to no product. Claim it's selling out like hotcakes. Profit.

To be fair I think the home trapped consumers around the world thanks to covid are hungry for IT stuff so they are buying. I don't suspect comparatively expensive tower cases for build it yourself cases will have the same flow through as a video card... but who knows CPU's are selling out in minutes so maybee?

I had to pick up my Lian Li O11 XL at a Microcenter; Amazon was all dodgy sellers and month-long shipping times. That's not a super-premium case, but it is pretty unique.

sick case. I already have an 850 SS Titanium PSU. I don't want to buy another.

Become a Patron!
Back