Cyberpunk 2077 Reviews Warn of Severe Bugs and Glitches

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-mouthless-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

Initial reviews for CD PROJEKT RED’s highly anticipated and extravagantly marketed sci-fi action RPG have begun pouring in, and to the surprise of no one, Cyberpunk 2077 has managed to win the hearts of many critics worldwide. Over on Metacritic, the game has already amassed universal acclaim with a handful of perfect scores that allude to one of the most epic gaming experiences yet.

Those of you who decide to adventure out into Night City this week may want to keep your expectations in check, however, as we’ve noticed a recurring theme among the reviews that have been published thus far: practically all of them admit to Cyberpunk 2077 being a ridiculously...

Continue reading...

They should have delayed it again until Spring.
By that time we should be able to get our hands on one of the new video cards as well.

Hopefully the day 1 patch and 'game ready' drivers will address a lot of these bugs. Probably was a real smart decision to delay the game like they did.

I think I read somewhere that this game is launching with more content than all of Witcher 3. It took CDPR the better part of a year to patch that game and it's biggest DLC was launched a year after the original release. Having said that, CDPR will probably be patching this game until next December. It's not real slight on them though. The game is just that massive. I have faith in them to get it done.

I think I read somewhere that this game is launching with more content than all of Witcher 3. It took CDPR the better part of a year to patch that game and it's biggest DLC was launched a year after the original release. Having said that, CDPR will probably be patching this game until next December. It's not real slight on them though. The game is just that massive. I have faith in them to get it done.
That's how you get Game of the Year award for the same game two years in the row ;)

Become a Patron!
Back