What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

I'd throw a 6800XT as an option, might be easier getting one, then again you still have a few days hunting for a RTX3080

I have currently a RTX3070 on preorder, I was 4th to order when they only had 2 so I might have one in a month orso according to the store.

Seeing I'm also looking into a VR machine I might put the 3070 in that one and get the 3080 or 6800XT depending on what I can buy, but Belgium does not seem a priority for GPU makers it might be a while b4 we see any of those.

Been playing NFS:Heat. Digging it so far.

Also picked up Fishing Sim World: Bass Pro Shops. This game is a train wreck. I can't think of one reason why anyone who enjoys fishing would enjoy this game. Controls are terrible, getting fish to bite is near impossible, moving around the water takes entirely too long.

Cyberpunk 2077 and the single player of Call of Duty Cold War are what's on my plate mostly. I've been also playing TABS off and on and it's a great game as well.

Doom II. Trine 4. Kids of Hellas: Back to Olympus, Little Nightmares

The game I have been recently playing is how to stay logged into EA to play Squadrons.

Crap story but vigorous gameplay.

I'm knee-deep into WoW Shadowlands currently, when I'm not buried in work, or 2 feet of snow...

I'm knee-deep into WoW Shadowlands currently, when I'm not buried in work, or 2 feet of snow...
I got myself to 60 and did a bunch of other stuff with some old friends in game, but unfortunately the newness fades quick and now it's just the same old log in daily to do dailies atc.

Just doesnt hold my interest anymore. But for some of my friends the repetetive familiar nature of this game is comforting and they spend time in it.

I got myself to 60 and did a bunch of other stuff with some old friends in game, but unfortunately the newness fades quick and now it's just the same old log in daily to do dailies atc.

Just doesnt hold my interest anymore. But for some of my friends the repetetive familiar nature of this game is comforting and they spend time in it.
I raid 2 nights a week, and do Mythic+'s to occupy my time. Not all that worried about the dailies and whatnot. I'll hit the rep requirements eventually.. :)

I raid 2 nights a week, and do Mythic+'s to occupy my time. Not all that worried about the dailies and whatnot. I'll hit the rep requirements eventually.. :)
Yeah..I tried, but I hate to be tied to other peoples schedules for my free time stuff and once I done a instance/raid a few times...well..its done :p
I played since day one and always buy the new stuff, outta habit and curiosity. And as I said earlier, have lots of old friends who still stick to it.

Last edited:
Spent way too much with this one already (Two Point Hospital). Highly recommend it for anyone who played Theme Hospital. Missions aren't overly complicated, and you can usually move on to the next map by the time the current level gets too repetitive. Very chill game...

TPS.jpg

Auer had me hooked on WH40k Inquisitor - took a break from that since they were between Seasons and have been catching up on Grim Dawn since I hadn't played it before.

Mainly playing cyberpunk 2077 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War these days.

I'm playing cyberpunk 2077, even though I finished it I started a new game and now just trying to do every gig in the city systematically. I didn't even go on the heist yet, I've accumulated over 100k credits and barely cleared one district of jobs. I just don't remember if credits carry over after the heist mission, if not I'm blowing all of it on cyberware.

Been messing with stuff and recently started a new playthrough of Dead Space on the CRG9. Was totally surprised to see it natively support 32:9. At one point I came somoene's Youtube vid showing them using 2x2080 Ti's and DSR to render it in 16K. I figured, hey!, I've got a 3090 and let's see what I can do.
View attachment deadspace 5120x1440 DSR 4X.jpg

So that's 5120x1440 using DSR 4X or 20480 x 5760. Played at a solid 58 FPS. I think DSR locks at that.

Currently playing Warhammer 40k : Mechanicus. It's like Warhammer meets Xcom. So far so good.

Also I do a run or 2 of Hades every couple nights, have not gotten past the 2nd level of Hell yet.

Also awaiting the Cyberpunk 1.2 patch to give that another try. Just couldn't handle all the bugs.

Become a Patron!
Back