Warner Bros. Developing Live-Action Harry Potter TV Series for HBO Max

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
harry-potter-order-of-the-phoenix-poster-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Warner Bros. is in the early stages of developing a live-action Harry Potter TV series for HBO Max. While it’s too early to tell what the show will be about (conversations with potential writers have reportedly only just begun), the incredible popularity of J.K. Rowling’s hit fantasy franchise suggests that the series will play a pivotal role in increasing the streaming service’s relatively lukewarm subscription numbers, which trail far behind competitors such as Netflix and Disney+.

“A Harry Potter live-action TV series is in early development at HBO Max,” The Hollywood Reporter wrote. “Sources tell The Hollywood...

Continue reading...

If they did the stage stuff, I forget the name, then maybe. Reboot it-forget about it.

How about a Live Action Dirty Harry series? I'd watch that! Karl Urban would be a good dirty harry.
I'm still bummed the Dredd/Mega-City one series never happened and yeah, he'd rock Dirt Harry. I'd much rather see him as Grimjack though. Always thought he'd be perfect for Demon Knight.

It's not about looking like Clint Eastwood it's about fitting the role.
Which I think Jackman would fit perfectly.

But to actually fit in todays world SHE would have to be a transgender black asian/latino :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops:

Which I think Jackman would fit perfectly.

But to actually fit in todays world SHE would have to be a transgender black asian/latino :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops:
Well, I wouldn't mind a Dirty Jenny, as long as she's mean and hot.

Become a Patron!
Back