Marvel Studios’ Hawkeye Premieres on Disney+ November 24

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
marvel-studios-hawkeye-logo-1024x576.jpg
Image: Marvel Studios

Marvel Studios has revealed that its next superhero TV series, Hawkeye, will make its debut on the Disney+ streaming service on November 24. As indicated by the show’s title, Marvel Studios’ Hawkeye will reintroduce Avengers fans to Jeremy Renner’s Clint Barton/Hawkeye but double down on the popular character with the introduction of Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld), who should be familiar to most comic book readers as the Young Avengers and West Coast Avengers member who also held the mantle of Hawkeye. Entertainment Weekly has shared an exclusive still that teases what is presumably one of the many mentoring lessons that Renner’s Hawkeye will be giving his younger protégé...

Continue reading...

I am intrigued by this... Seems interesting I would have expected it to be his daughter considering everything he went through to save his family.

I'm expecting the usual woke BS we've been getting out of the MShe-U as of late.

No thanks. Hawkeye was my least favorite character from the MCU, tied with Cpt Marvel

If he's based on the ultimates story line for Hawkeye, he's kind of a next level badass. But... with near human limitations when it isn't anything with shoting, throwing, or hand to hand combat skills.

The character is a tad boring, but has been around for quite some time. I will give this series a fair shot when it comes out.

I'm expecting the usual woke BS we've been getting out of the MShe-U as of late.
Wanda vision and Loki were fanatic. Maybe I I’m just blind to the Woke, but I didn’t notice at all.

Wanda vision and Loki were fanatic. Maybe I I’m just blind to the Woke, but I didn’t notice at all.

Wanda Vision was fine. I enjoyed it well enough. Loki can fight beings like Thor but gets beaten up by a body positivity activist with a baton. Seriously? He's also a joke compared to his female counterpart. He's the comic relief in his own show.

I'll play the wait and see game. So far pretty much every Marvel series wan't what I expected, but pleasently surprised for the most part.

Wanda Vision was fine. I enjoyed it well enough. Loki can fight beings like Thor but gets beaten up by a body positivity activist with a baton. Seriously? He's also a joke compared to his female counterpart. He's the comic relief in his own show.

Hate to break it to you but go back and take another look... if you somehow missed the GIANT SLEDGE HAMMER OF CHARACTER GROWTH that was used in that series I'm afraid you missed out. Watch it while playing games on the computer or working?

The whole **** 6 episode arc was to put him as a counter to his more ruthless self and watch her make the same mistakes he would have made so he can learn from them/himself.

I'd love to discuss it in a more direct way if you want me to point out the scenes or something. :) Part of me thinks you're being snarky just because you can. ;)

Hate to break it to you but go back and take another look... if you somehow missed the GIANT SLEDGE HAMMER OF CHARACTER GROWTH that was used in that series I'm afraid you missed out. Watch it while playing games on the computer or working?

The whole **** 6 episode arc was to put him as a counter to his more ruthless self and watch her make the same mistakes he would have made so he can learn from them/himself.

I'd love to discuss it in a more direct way if you want me to point out the scenes or something. :) Part of me thinks you're being snarky just because you can. ;)
I can’t get past the fact that he’s trying to bone himself. I mean, is that incest, or masturbation? It’s a hurdle I can’t get over in Loki.

Mischief, not narcissism, or is it vanity?

"Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard. I'd **** me so hard." -Buffalo Bill

Couldn't get into Loki, and Wandavision just didn't appeal to me.

Well said.

The only other bit to add regarding Loki getting captured in episode 1 is that the TVA seems to capture lots of Loki’s - not sure it matters who is doing the capturing when it’s routine Loki number 5 million on the docket.

Become a Patron!
Back