Gran Turismo 7’s 25th Anniversary Edition and Pre-Order Items Detailed, Launching for PS5 and PS4 on March 4, 2022

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member

Gran Turismo 7 will be released for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles on March 4, 2022. Fans of the Real Driving Simulator who really want to splurge can get their hands on various special editions, which Sony detailed on its official blog today. They include the Launch Edition, 25th Anniversary Edition, and 25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition. All of them come with bonus cars and in-game credits, but the 25th Anniversary Editions include additional bonuses such as a soundtrack and avatars. The physical 25th Anniversary Edition also comes with a limited-edition SteelBook case.

Launch Edition...

Continue reading...

I seen this on the PS store yesterday. Not really into preordering games, so I'll wait until it comes out. Looks good though.

Now I just have to wait for the pc version. Sorry sony, nvidia cost you big time.

I had 1-3 back in the day before I stopped collecting consoles. I remember A-Spec also being the only game I owned that offered 1080i on the PS2. I eventually got the component video adapter for it just for that, plus 720p SW Bounty Hunter. It was a blast on our old 1080p LCD and first projector. I totally became a fan of Polyphony Digital for their work on these games and even had Omega Boost which looked great on the PS2 even though it was for the PS1. It's always bummed me out they never brought these games to PC. Ironically I don't feel there's anything on PC that really compares either, at least in terms of the amount of vehicles and the whole modification system.

I had 1-3 back in the day before I stopped collecting consoles. I remember A-Spec also being the only game I owned that offered 1080i on the PS2. I eventually got the component video adapter for it just for that, plus 720p SW Bounty Hunter. It was a blast on our old 1080p LCD and first projector. I totally became a fan of Polyphony Digital for their work on these games and even had Omega Boost which looked great on the PS2 even though it was for the PS1. It's always bummed me out they never brought these games to PC. Ironically I don't feel there's anything on PC that really compares either, at least in terms of the amount of vehicles and the whole modification system.
They just kept getting better. GT4 was the best entry in the series and ultimately has the best campaign. It also carried over the 1080i support, do I preferred 720p for the lack of interlacing. GT6 is often forgotten, but it was really a return to form of the greatness of GT4, though the campaign wasn't as good as GT4. It was so much fun to just drive everything with a wheel in GT6.

The GT games have been great I'll give them credit for that. But they are not buy a console great. At least not to me. I'd need something next level.

You want me to buy your new console MS or Sony? Sell it with a Rockband style guitar.. (or guitar hero) and make it an anthology version that has ALL the tracks from ALL of the Rock Bands and Guitar Hero games. Hell if they did that and offered 'commercial' versions with more sturdy guitars and peripherals I would be all about it.

I've enjoyed those games immensely but just cant get into the newer versions. I miss Psychobilly Freakout... YYZ and others...

The GT games have been great I'll give them credit for that. But they are not buy a console great. At least not to me. I'd need something next level.

You want me to buy your new console MS or Sony? Sell it with a Rockband style guitar.. (or guitar hero) and make it an anthology version that has ALL the tracks from ALL of the Rock Bands and Guitar Hero games. Hell if they did that and offered 'commercial' versions with more sturdy guitars and peripherals I would be all about it.

I've enjoyed those games immensely but just cant get into the newer versions. I miss Psychobilly Freakout... YYZ and others...

Yeah I enjoyed guitar hero and rock band too, but I think the plastic instrument thing has phased out. Maybe VR?

Yeah I enjoyed guitar hero and rock band too, but I think the plastic instrument thing has phased out. Maybe VR?
So if you could go to a store.. Drop... a grand. Get a new generation console be it PS5 or Xbox whatever it is now, it comes with the full anthology of all rockband/guitar hero titles baked in. Two guitars and a microphone of higher than crap quality. You wouldn't be there to buy it? I for one would be. But I guess I just have overly fond memories of those games. The older ones not the newest rockband... the tracks were too esoteric or new for me.

Become a Patron!
Back