“Greed Has No Limits”: Sony Raises Price of Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 After Announcing $9.99 Upgrade Offer for Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The PS4 port of Horizon Zero Dawn, the very first iteration of the 2017 action RPG from Guerrilla Games that introduced players to Aloy and a post-apocalyptic world ravaged by machines, has received a $20 price increase ahead of the launch of Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered, according to an updated listing for the game on the PlayStation Store, as well as price trends that can be found on PlayStation price trackers that include psprices.

See full article...

Yep, a quick search shows basically $10 across the board from Gamestop and fleabay. Grab 'em fast kiddos because we all know how the nature of the market goes, these prices could go up quickly once word spreads.

I have to laugh though because its not the first time I've heard of a legit way to end run bs like this.

I paid $10 for my physical copy for PS4 a few years ago, and it was the complete edition so it came with the DLC. If anything, the reason I'd expect the price to go up is after it goes outta print. And that's usually if a game is not available on other/newer platforms.

The PC version of HZD has been even cheaper, I've seen like $7 or $8 a few times, on Steam and GOG. Actually I think I might've seen as low as 5 bucks.

Become a Patron!
Back