2019 Prime Day(s) Megathread

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
With Prime Day starting shortly, we're getting this Megathread set up - if you see any great deals, post them here and we'll pull the best into OP throughout the day. Many other retailers will have their own deals going on, so post those too if you see them. Don't forget for Prime Day deals, you've got to be a Prime member - click here for a free 30 day trial.

Amazon Devices - It wouldn't be Prime Day without some of the best pricing of the year on their own kit.
Other Electronics

Computer Parts
Phones

Last edited:
Even though I use the crap out of Prime, use prime video and prime music, I don't want any other amazon devices. So if you like amazon gear this is a good day, otherwise not so much.

Even though I use the crap out of Prime, use prime video and prime music, I don't want any other amazon devices. So if you like amazon gear this is a good day, otherwise not so much.

Agree with you so far - I'm not itching to buy anything I've seen so far from an electronics perspective...

Feels like another classic Prime Day, mostly garbage with a couple decent stuff here and there.

Agree with you so far - I'm not itching to buy anything I've seen so far from an electronics perspective...
The AMD 2700X @ 199 looked sexy... Other than that I haven't found a need for anything else..

Last edited:
Not sure how I missed this but Amazon has made it a bit of a challenge to find anything this year. Gotta give credit to WCCFTech for the heads up.
https://wccftech.com/samsung-860-evo-ssds-discounts-prime-day-2019/

Samsung 860 EVO 1TB for $129.99 from $199.99 and then the 2TB for $279.00 from $399.99

They're pricey drives but known for good performance and those are significant discounts. I'm still holding out for 2TB's to get closer to $150-$200 range before I get more though.

Become a Patron!
Back