3080 RTX eBay listings, awesome...

nEo717

n00b
For all those (got to be a few of you on this forum) that did some of these 3080 listings on eBay - you rock, love them, well done!

My favorite is this: HIGH QUALITY PAPER RTX 3080 FE (RARE!) FOUNDER'S EDITION GEFORCE GRAPHICS
Listed for charity

Bunch more listings here from paper editions to scalper call outs to donations:

So far looking over different forums, I've only seen 1 person confirm they got an order in -- anyone else here get their 3080 order in, and shipped? Any founder cards ship?

They're clearly advertising them as just pieces of paper, so the bidders know what they're buying. I personally think the paper listings are hilarious and that people fall for them because they don't read. You know what they say about idiots and their money.

They're clearly advertising them as just pieces of paper, so the bidders know what they're buying. I personally think the paper listings are hilarious and that people fall for them because they don't read. You know what they say about idiots and their money.
Oh.. I was referring to the actual card postings. Those paper / artwork posts are hysterical!

Become a Patron!
Back