Ace Combat 7 Sells Over 2.5 Million Copies Worldwide

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
ace-combat-7-screenshot-snowy-mountains-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bandai Namco

Bandai Namco is celebrating a new milestone for its latest flight combat game, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown. The game has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide since its release in 2019.

#ACE7 全世界販売本数250万本突破】ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN」の全世界販売本数が250万本を突破いたしました!世界中のエースパイロットの皆様に感謝の気持ちを込めて、記念壁紙を公開中です。https://t.co/16OxKnPb1Z これからも応援よろしくお願い致します!#エースコンバット pic.twitter.com/uE5b97Wk7n— エースコンバット公式 (@PROJECT_ACES) January 18, 2021

The franchise had its 25th anniversary back in...

Continue reading...

Don't think I have tried 7 yet. I think... 5 might have been the last one for me. Was on 360, can't remember

Sadly I've contributed to the success of this ripoff. A flying game that has no directinput support, just native support for a few specific HOTAS. And I couldn't even refund it because I bought it through retail channels instead on steam.

Sadly I've contributed to the success of this ripoff. A flying game that has no directinput support, just native support for a few specific HOTAS. And I couldn't even refund it because I bought it through retail channels instead on steam.
Haven't they patched it up for that support? I read that the launch was pretty bad but improvements did happen after. I don't have this one.

Haven't they patched it up for that support? I read that the launch was pretty bad but improvements did happen after. I don't have this one.
Last time they mentioned controls was early 2019, when they added support for a few specific thrustmaster products, nothing since then on the matter. So unless they put it in without announcing it. I don't think so.

Become a Patron!
Back