Adam Driver Fights Dinosaurs After Crash Landing on a Prehistoric Earth in Sony Pictures’ 65

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sony Pictures Entertainment has shared the first official trailer for 65, a new sci-fi action film that stars Adam Driver (Star Wars) as an astronaut who crash lands on what is initially believed to be an unknown, alien planet, only to discover that it's actually a prehistoric earth that's home to various dinosaurs, including what appears to be raptors and a T-Rex.

See full article...

Sounds like a bad B movie, but those need to be a specific kind of bad to be good. Lots of eyecandy, outlandish action, and since both of those are considered "toxic" now, there is not much hope for a movie like this.

I think that the last Jurassic Park movie pretty much killed it for me with dinosaur stuff for a while. I get the impression he's hoping to launch a new franchise (probably how his agent pitched this) but yeah, no. I'll give him credit for trying different things though. I watched his Don Quixote movie a few months back and that was interesting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1318517/?ref_=nm_flmg_c_10_act

Just watched the trailer, I feel like I just watched half the movie. The hated Promethius blaring horn sound effect has returned, not a fan. Sam Raimi isn't enough to save this high budget turd.

Become a Patron!
Back