Alienware Unveils More Affordable 34-Inch Curved QD-OLED Gaming Monitor, Costs $1,099.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Alienware has announced the AW3423DWF, a new 34-inch curved QD-OLED gaming monitor that matches the original AW3423DW's panel technology, WQHD (3440 x 1440) resolution, 0.1 ms GtG response time, and other qualities, but at a lower price point.

Go to post

I've been in the $1000-$1500 range for a while with monitors, ever since I got the LG31MU97 back around 2015, but I've never considered that price point an "affordable" kind of term. It's halo and those that go for $2K-$4K are just insane. So happy with the LG C2 and have no regrets nor any inclination for anything else for a long time.

Edit: Just noticed those LG C2's have dropped by $300+ to ~$1149

QD-OLED @ 1440p - NO! I'm probably going to replace my very used, very aged U3011 with the 55" A95K.

The title doesn't say anything about it being an affordable monitor, just that it's more affordable (presumably in comparison to something else, such as the AW3423DW). Can't people read? ;)

Kidding aside, my reaction was similar to others. I usually expect to see something priced in the "value" or budget category when the term affordable is present, and the comparative form does not change that.

I've been in the $1000-$1500 range for a while with monitors, ever since I got the LG31MU97 back around 2015, but I've never considered that price point an "affordable" kind of term. It's halo and those that go for $2K-$4K are just insane. So happy with the LG C2 and have no regrets nor any inclination for anything else for a long time.

Edit: Just noticed those LG C2's have dropped by $300+ to ~$1149
I'm pretty happy with CX 48" as well. I thought about the 42" C2 though as it is a tad smaller. Picture quality doesn't seem to be any different than the CX though.

"Whatcha talkin' 'bout?! You don't know? This is Alienware, baby, so ofc this is more affordable because we say so from our not so affordable sniz! WE'RE PREMIUM, baby! You haven't heard?!" /s 😏

Become a Patron!
Back