Amazon Prime Benefits Expand with Full Catalog of Music, Most Top Podcasts Are Also Now Available Ad-Free

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Amazon has announced that Prime members can now enjoy a vastly improved catalog of music as part of their subscription benefits.

See full article...

Prime only gets you access to expanded music catalog in "Shuffle Mode" - which isn't bad if you are just looking for ambient music or something.

If you want full access (choose specific songs/artist, make your own playlists, etc), you have to pony up for the full Amazon Music subscription.

I'd be happier if they just set up a platform/portal similar to HDTracks. There are more than a few things I'd like to get, but actually own, and not just stream. Having the option to buy in FLAC with options up to 24/192 would be nice. Streaming is nice but I love playing straight from a drive with my receivers.

Ain't moving from Tidal I guess ( would think about it if music fully free). Though there are some annoying aspects of Tidal , I aint giving up the music quality, it is noticeable no matter what I put in my ears, it must be codified different.

Become a Patron!
Back