AMD Launches Limited-Time Sales Event with Unbelievable Savings on Ryzen CPUs and Radeon GPUs, including Resident Evil 4 Bundle

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD has launched Game On AMD, a new limited-times sales event packed with what the company has described as unbelievable savings on AMD Ryzen processors and AMD Radeon graphics, including the Ryzen 9 7900X3D gaming processor with 3D V-Cache technology, from June 5 to July 1. Amazon is currently highlighting the Ryzen 9 7900X on its landing page for the promotion, which is available for $410 (vs. $549) at the time of this writing, while Radeon RX 6000 and Radeon RX 7000 Series graphics cards are also available at discounted prices with a free code for Resident Evil 4 as part of a new game bundle, per Micro Center's site. A list of the qualifying GPUs with RE4 can be found below.

See full article...

Amazon is currently highlighting the Ryzen 9 7900X on its landing page for the promotion
Qualifying Ryzen Products (copied from the FPS Review article):
  • AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor
Is that list comprehensive? The 7900X mentioned above is not on it. I had assumed the CPUs were from the current generation before I clicked on the article.

"Game On AMD". I'm pretty sure that many people buy CPUs for reasons that have nothing to do with video games, but whatever. 😎

Qualifying Ryzen Products (copied from the FPS Review article):
  • AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Processor
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor
Is that list comprehensive? The 7900X mentioned above is not on it. I had assumed the CPUs were from the current generation before I clicked on the article.

"Game On AMD". I'm pretty sure that many people buy CPUs for reasons that have nothing to do with video games, but whatever. 😎
At a glance, 7900, doesn't look like it.

In terms of the slogan, marketing is probably on overdrive trying to match NV (GPUs I know).

5800x3d price on Amazon at $289 ain't too bad. 5900x at $310 is meh, thats $20 off from best deals last summer. 5600x at $150 is nothing new, the 5600 is usually $130 now too.

Hungary is too small of a market to even appear on manufacturers' radar.
I'd still check with whatever retailers you normally purchase from if you're interested in the deals, because AMD doesn't seem to have any links to retailers in Hungary irrespective of the promotion. I realize that may have been your point, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

*https://www.amd.com/en/campaigns/game-on#Deals-by-Country
*https://www.amd.com/en/where-to-buy/processors/ryzen.html#tabs-47373ffe70-item-9f495ff79b-tab

(Just links to neighboring countries such as Austria in both cases...)

Become a Patron!
Back