AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT Beats NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti in Leaked 3DMark Time Spy Benchmarks

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD's upcoming Radeon RX 6900 XT refresh is able to best NVIDIA's flagship GeForce RTX 3090 Ti graphics card, according to newly leaked 3DMark benchmarks that offer a glimpse at the potential performance of red team's refreshed Radeon RX 6000 Series.

Go to post

I suppose if you're considering a 3090ti or a 6950 you're interested in these numbers. But really if you're comparing those two just wait or you will be slapped in the face with buyers remorse.

I mean, that's great and all. My 6900xt does great in Time Spy as well.

Only one problem.

No one plays Time Spy.

I'm going to channel my inner old school Kyle and say that all canned benchmarks can suck it.

Last edited:
I suppose if you're considering a 3090ti or a 6950 you're interested in these numbers. But really if you're comparing those two just wait or you will be slapped in the face with buyers remorse.
No remorse here. I don't plan on upgrading anything in my set up for quite some time.

Last edited:
Still looking to replace my 4GB 570 with a 6700XT or 6750XT but that's not happening until the prices come down to a more reasonable level, despite what all these techtubers etc.. claim, prices are still 50% or more over MSRP.

Yea I'm looking at original msrp not these stupid prices.

Become a Patron!
Back