AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D Launches on February 28 for $699

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD has finally confirmed the pricing and availability for its Ryzen 7000X3D Series processors featuring 3D V-Cache technology. According to a video hosted by David McAfee (Corporate VP and GM of AMD's Client Channel Business), the flagship Ryzen 9 7950X3D and Ryzen 9 7900X3D will be available on February 28, 2023, at an SEP of $699 and $599, respectively. The Ryzen 7 7800X3D, which is priced at $449, won't be released until April 6.

See full article...

which means they should actually be in stock by mid June.
If that's the case I won't mind. By then I hope to have paid off all the tech upgrades I have done recently and will be ready to do the new build. Also, hopefully, by then all the reviews will have happened so we have a good picture of what these can do.

If that's the case I won't mind. By then I hope to have paid off all the tech upgrades I have done recently and will be ready to do the new build. Also, hopefully, by then all the reviews will have happened so we have a good picture of what these can do.
The reviewers will all receive their samples to have reviews ready when the embargo is lifted end of this month. There just won't be any supply for us peasants to actually buy one. Maybe a handful of people lucky enough to buy one online, a few of out of the dozens lined up at microcenter's will be gifted the opportunity. Then they'll be OOS until mid June. I'm sure they'll trickle a few out here and there on AMD's own store.

The other plus side to availability in June is that the rest of the platform pieces (motherboard, ram, NVMe) might drop in price a bit by then too. I've done more than a few summertime upgrades in the past when sales happened between May-July.

Become a Patron!
Back