ASRock Announces X570S and B550 PG Riptide Motherboards

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
asrock-x570s-and-b550pg-riptide-motherboards-1024x576.jpg
Image: ASRock

ASRock has launched its X570S and B550 PG (Phantom Gaming) Riptide motherboards. The X570S PG Riptide features a new fanless design for quieter operation and higher reliability. Both motherboards feature a 10-phase VRM design with DrMOS ICs and 60A power chokes. They also include a number of patent-pending inclusions, such as Lightning Gaming Ports to accommodate gaming mice with ultra-high polling rates and a graphics card holder designed for even the heaviest graphics cards.

asrock-x570s-pg-product-image-1024x853.jpg
asrock-b550-pg-product-image-1024x853.jpg

Leading global motherboard manufacturer, ASRock, is proud to announce its latest X570S & B550 PG Riptide motherboards for AMD Ryzen AM4...

Continue reading...

Sadly there isn't a price on this announcement. That's too bad.

I wonder if amd is going to be more competitive than we thought with this 5000 series refresh coming.

I wonder if amd is going to be more competitive than we thought with this 5000 series refresh coming.
Yeah, unfortunately, it tends to be rare, these days, for press releases and the like to offer prices. I try to include them when I can and on some occasions, I've been able to find MRSP listed on re-seller sites but usually, the manufacturers only include links to the home pages and not even product pages of the resellers which makes it an even greater challenge to find prices.

Yeah, unfortunately, it tends to be rare, these days, for press releases and the like to offer prices. I try to include them when I can and on some occasions, I've been able to find MRSP listed on re-seller sites but usually, the manufacturers only include links to the home pages and not even product pages of the resellers which makes it an even greater challenge to find prices.
Appreciate your efforts on that man. It makes a difference.

Appreciate your efforts on that man. It makes a difference.
Thank you and I try. Some days are harder than others but I do try.

Edit: The only thing I rarely do is to go in after the fact and add prices. It's not that I don't want to but I wouldn't have the time to research new stories or respond to threads if I did. I still live in the reality of what it's like to research products just to buy for myself as well so I know what it's like. It's hard to say if media coverage will ever be able to capture the frequency at which the tech industry moves.

These are cheap looking. I'm not saying they will be cheap, but they'll probably come in about like the X570 Velocita or something along those lines.

Become a Patron!
Back