Assassin’s Creed Shadows Has Been Delayed to 2025 for “Polish” and a Day-One Release on Steam

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Assassin's Creed Shadows, a new installment of the historical action-adventure video game series from Ubisoft that was supposed to transport players to Feudal Japan this November, will no longer be released that month, according to a new message from Marc-Alexis Cote (Vice President Executive Producer of the Assassin's Creed brand) that explains how the game has been delayed to February 14, 2025.

See full article...

Assassin's Creed Shadows, a new installment of the historical action-adventure video game series from Ubisoft that was supposed to transport players to Ancient China this November, will no longer be released that month, according to a new message from Marc-Alexis Cote (Vice President Executive Producer of the Assassin's Creed brand) that explains how the game has been delayed to February 14, 2025.

See full article...
I fixed that for you.

What's interesting is that Ubisoft has never cared about quality or a polished day one experience. Day one release on Steam is really just an attempt to get more people to buy the game as a lot of people hate Ubisoft's trash Ubiconnect (or whatever its called) launcher.

I wonder if they're toning down whatever content it was that was firing up the Japanese community. I'm not sure they can afford another underperforming release.

Become a Patron!
Back