Assassin's Creed Mirage

Grimlakin

FPS Enthusiast
Watched the trailer. Kind of glad it's moving away from hit point sponge back to a more traditional AC experience. Plus the lady they got for the voiceover of the trailer I like so that helps. (Horrid with names so don't recall that.)

Ubisoft Connect has some new trailers and preorders available. I'll also say this. Seeing a version of the game preorder NOT include some 100 dollar option I kind of like/dread. This means that they will hit you with every 'expansion' for another 20 to 30 bucks if not more. What are your thoughts on that?

I've always enjoyed the Assassin's creed gameplay loop. and yea I like getting all the towers and doing all of the side content you can find. It scratches my special sort of gamer itch. Just curious what you all think of it with what we know thus far.

Just so you know what I mean with pricing this version only has two preorder options... (so far)
Standard edition, and Deluxe edition. With the standard being 50 and the Deluxe being 60 bucks.

Oh and the sub gets you the Deluxe edition if you want to do the 15 bucks a month sub.

Making you play as Basim means this game is DOA for me.

Gameplay doesn't look any different from the previous ones, you could stealth in Valhalla and Odyssey too.

Making you play as Basim means this game is DOA for me.

Gameplay doesn't look any different from the previous ones, you could stealth in Valhalla and Odyssey too.
I was initially against playing as Basim but it makes sense in an evolvig story. He's supposed to be one of the ancient ones or something but not even that. He's the one that came back. So his story now is being told and will probably expand on why he is who he is and acted how he did. Perhaps restore some lost humanity to the character.

Just because he was the protagonist of the last gwme doesn't make him a badguy overall.

He was the villain, not the protagonist, and I already hated him even before that was revealed.

Become a Patron!
Back