ASUS Announces ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 and GeForce RTX 4080 White Edition Graphics Cards, including OC Models

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS has announced four brand-new GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics cards with eye-catching, all-white paint jobs in the form of the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 White Edition, ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC White Edition, ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4080 White Edition, and ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4080 OC White Edition, all of which feature an overbuilt cooling system that stays nearly silent even at full load, according to ASUS.

See full article...

I'm not paying a premium for a white edition of a video card. I'll stick with the standard variants thank you.

For a number of years, I was a Strix (1080 Ti and 2080 Ti, and then a 3090) fan but after having multiple brands of 3090s I can honestly say that MSI SUPRIM X and EVGA FTW performed better and for less money.

For a number of years, I was a Strix (1080 Ti and 2080 Ti, and then a 3090) fan but after having multiple brands of 3090s I can honestly say that MSI SUPRIM X and EVGA FTW performed better and for less money.
I've never owned an Asus card just because you are paying for their name only it seems. I wouldn't mind having a white card in my build, but none were available when I got my 4090, and honestly I like the look of the Gigabyte card anyway.

I've never owned an Asus card just because you are paying for their name only it seems. I wouldn't mind having a white card in my build, but none were available when I got my 4090, and honestly I like the look of the Gigabyte card anyway.
I'm the opposite for the look of GIGABYTE cards but I've always been against ASUS charging more for a white card. Sure the costs could be higher for a more limited run but I feel their profit margin should be able to support it. If I was going that route and committed to it I'd go all-out for a Galax HOF. Almost did last time around. BTW they are starting to become international again but are still limited when it comes to the U.S.

Become a Patron!
Back