Battlefield V Added to EA Access and Origin Vault, Future Chapters Detailed

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The standard edition of Battlefield V is now available on EA Access and Origin Access Vault for console and PC subscribers.

DICE made the announcement today during EA’s livestreamed Play event, where it provided insight on Battlefield V’s upcoming chapters.

Chapter 4: Defying the Odds will begin on June 27 and offer four new maps: Al Sundan, Marita, and the Lofoten and Provence Islands.

The Pacific Theater is being introduced in Chapter 5. It’ll include an Iwo Jima map and new U.S. and Japan factions.

Game definitely had a bumpy start with the expectations many had as the 1st DXR title. These are not my usual types of games I play but it did come with my card and the single player France campaign is visually stunning at 4k/HDR/ray traced.

I understand the angst against EA but I have to give props to the basic Origin Access. I've had it for almost 2 years and have loved it. In the past year they've also added most of the Star Wars games to it. There really are a lot of good games to be had thru it.

Become a Patron!
Back