Beetlejuice 2 with Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, and Jenna Ortega Gets 2024 Release Date

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Warner Bros. has announced that Beetlejuice 2 will be released in cinemas on September 6, 2024. Nobody seems to know anything about the film's plot yet, but the talent involved, which includes director Tim Burton and actor Michael Keaton, who have returned to direct and star as the title "bio-exorcist," respectively, suggests that it could be a worthy follow-up to the original classic, which debuted over 35 years ago in 1988. Other returning favorites include Winona Ryder, who will be reprising her role as Lydia Deetz, while Jenna Ortea, who plays Wednesday Addams in Netflix's Wednesday series, will play Deetz's daughter. Danny Elfman is also returning to score Beetlejuice 2.

See full article...

I didn't think beetlejuice needed a sequel or relaunch or whatever. I mean I'll take more Jenna Ortega (sp?) don't get me wrong.

The sequels aimed at reclaiming the glory days of the 1980's need to stop.

Couldn't agree more.

Milking 80's nostalgia needs to end.

It's such a cop out. They know they can phone it in, make a half-assed movie and still get people to watch it out of a fear of missing out. Sure they'll bitch and moan about it afterwards, but not until they have the money.

For crying out loud do something, anything new. Hollywood needs to start taking risks again like they used to, or Hollywood needs to go away.

Wow folks there is actually a lot of new content coming out of hollywood, it's just not normally hitting the movie theaters. And really it's often being done in the form of a miniseries.

Think about it there is a ton of new stuff but the old remakes still profit. So they will keep making them.

Couldn't agree more.

Milking 80's nostalgia needs to end.

It's such a cop out. They know they can phone it in, make a half-assed movie and still get people to watch it out of a fear of missing out. Sure they'll bitch and moan about it afterwards, but not until they have the money.

For crying out loud do something, anything new. Hollywood needs to start taking risks again like they used to, or Hollywood needs to go away.
You are right, its time for... 90's nostalgia :p :p

Hollywood taking risks sounds like going the woke path, I'd rather take the remakes.

I'm pretty impartial with this now. Back in the 90s, I would've been far more into it but at this point, it's a kind of meh moment. If it's done well I'll enjoy it. If it's a mess, I'll avoid it.

Become a Patron!
Back