Bethesda Is Reportedly Not Sending Out Review Copies For Starfield’s Shattered Space DLC

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The team behind Starfield has been releasing bits of information regarding Shattered Space for some time. Even though Bethesda is reportedly not providing review keys for it, this is not unheard of within the gaming industry.

See full article...

I thought DLCs rarely got separate reviews.
They generally don't. Most DLCs aren't really large enough to warrant it and even if they were, they don't usually alter the basic gameplay. That said, we saw lots of reviews for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, but it also coincided with a very large patch that overhauled a lot of the games' systems.

They generally don't. Most DLCs aren't really large enough to warrant it and even if they were, they don't usually alter the basic gameplay. That said, we saw lots of reviews for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, but it also coincided with a very large patch that overhauled a lot of the games' systems.
I know because I dedicated a review to it too. But the last DLC I did that for before that was The Citadel for ME3, 11 years ago.

Become a Patron!
Back