Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Gets a New Action-Packed Trailer, Teasing New Black Panther and Ironheart

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Marvel Studios has released a new trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, offering an early look at some of the action-packed sequences that viewers can expect to see in director Ryan Coogler's highly anticipated superhero sequel.

Go to post

Ryan Coogler's highly anticipated superhero sequel.
Eh, thinking, from the trailer, 'On November 11th' nobody will care. 🤣

To expand a bit though, I think superhero has really worn down anyway. Diminishing returns and all that. Have no interest in any of the characters now except maybe one more Spider Man. And, that's a big if.

This one will have an audience if for no other reason than to see how they handle the loss of Chadwick Boseman

But yeah, apart from that, speaking for myself I can safely say that superhero fatigue is definitely set in. I can't stand She Hulk, and I was kinda interested in the premise before it released -- but now that it's out, it's horrible. I was ... tepid about Moon Knight and Ms Marvel -- they were ok, but not Marvel Avengers. The last Dr Strange, Thor, and Eternals movies I just couldn't get into at all. I'm cringing at Daredevil coming back -- I liked the Netflix series, and I'm afraid to see what happens to it on D+.

Part of it may be that Disney is giving Marvel more license to branch out and be a bit more creative -- I don't know.

I think the relaunch of X-men might get a big audience if they get the right cast and dedicate a decent budget to it but other than that the only movies I'm looking forward are GOTG3 and DP3. Beyond that, it's hard for me to think of anything that I know is coming out. FF has potential but it's still mostly rumored other than that it is happening. I like where Strange ended but who knows if that means a 4th will actually get made. A little curious about the next Antman but I read a story where Marvel gave up the rights to the Micronauts so this quantum thing is no longer as exciting as it once was for me.

I did that Marvel projects story a few weeks back on Disney day and it's insane how many projects are coming up but sadly only the few I listed above have any interest from me. As is, the wife and I have been struggling to make it through She-Hulk. I read a spoiler/story leak for the Marvels about a week ago and that movie sounds a bit weirder than I expected it to be.

On the SW side, I'm pretty burnt out there too. Haven't even made it through 1 episode of Andor yet but I am looking forward to the return of The Bad Batch.

Back on topic and this movie is said to involve Atlantis (Namor, The Sub Mariner whom I believe may actually predate Aquaman-not that it matters), and Doctor Doom (my all-time favorite Marvel villain although I was sorely disappointed with his incarnation in the previous FF movies), and of course Ironheart which is said to lead into a movie or show or something.

I'll always watch some shows on D+ but yeah, movies are at a burnout level for me, even when at home. Morbius has been on Netflix for almost a month now and I could even make it past the intro credits. Fell asleep on Eternals and never went back.

Im been hero sick for a long time. I just can't anymore. Im starting to get an adverse reaction due to repeated exposure.

Im been hero sick for a long time. I just can't anymore. Im starting to get an adverse reaction due to repeated exposure.
It's not just that. The quality of writing in the MShe-U has gone into the toilet. Everything they've done since at least Endgame has been mediocre to outright crap.

Become a Patron!
Back