Capcom Unveiling New Resident Evil Game “Project Resistance” Next Month

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Capcom has launched the teaser site for its upcoming Resident Evil game, Project Resistance. The first trailer will officially drop on September 9 at 3:00 p.m. UTC, but screenshots have already leaked, alluding to a multiplayer, co-op title.

According to the site's footer, Project Resistance will be released on the PC (Steam), PS4, and Xbox One platforms. Capcom is holding two separate testing events in Los Angeles and New York next month, where lucky members of the Resident Evil Ambassador program can try out the game.

Capcom notes that if someone applies, they must be a member of the program and have played a Resident Evil game before. (You can sign up at this website.) Not everyone who applies will be picked, and those who are have to find their own way to one of the two cities for the event.

Looking forward to this. I never played the console versions back in the day and I know those fans have had mixed feelings with 7 and 2, but overall I've really enjoyed them. RE7 had a breaking bad meets the walking dead with a touch of the shining kind of feel. RE2 remastered was visually amazing with true 4k/HDR support and the Dolby Atmos was incredible in 7.1. RE2 also scaled really well with different setups. I very quickly burned thru re-playing to see all the different versions of the story. I think it could benefit if they got in contact with Square Enix Montreal for some shadow ray tracing tips. Shadows were great but these games could probably gain from it too but overall I think their REengine is awesome.

Clicked on that reddit link and saw this cosplay pic a few posts down and thought it was hilarious and spot on:
1567170110761.png

Become a Patron!
Back