CD PROJEKT RED Re-Confirms Cyberpunk 2077’s December Release Date

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-lizzies-bar-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed not once, not twice, but three times already, so it’s understandable why there are rumors going around about additional delays that could push the highly anticipated sci-fi RPG to 2021.

Could the game really be delayed a fourth time? A new statement received by IGN has given us some reassurance that the game will be out before the new year.

“As a rule, we don’t comment on rumors or speculation,” a CD PROJEKT RED rep told IGN in response to an inquiry regarding the likelihood of another delay. “But I will confirm we were just taking time to update all of our...

Continue reading...

Yeah well... two weeks ago they confirmed Nov 19 release date. I'll believe when I see it.

Yeah well... two weeks ago they confirmed Nov 19 release date. I'll believe when I see it.

Yea khave friends that had to burn vacation and used some for the November release date. Now its December. If they push it to next year days will be gone already.

Irs a confirmation of the previous confirmation which they weren't so sure about.

Become a Patron!
Back