Choose Your Own Tinder Adventure Coming Soon

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
swipe-1024x286.jpg

Well after the success of the Netflix Black Mirror episode “Bandersnatch” that lets you make choices throughout the episode we should have seen this coming. From books to games it is really not a new concept but it seems we are at the tip of the iceberg with t.v. shows, and now t.v. shows combined with dating apps, incorporating these concepts. Earlier this week Tinder revealed they will be debuting a new show called “Swipe Night” adding this new twist to online dating.

From Tinder,
” On October 6 at 6:00 p.m. local time in the U.S., Tinder® will launch Swipe Night– a first-of-its-kind, original interactive adventure that represents a whole new way to match. The Swipe Night story is a first-person, apocalyptic adventure where at key turning points, Tinder members decide what happens to them next. And their choices dictate more than just the story; they also impact who they match with and what they will chat about once the epic journey ends. Now that half of Tinder members are Gen Z (18-25), we’ve built an entire experience that speaks their language. We can’t think of a better way to break the ice than over emojis and the apocalypse. “

So let the next level of social media and online dating begin. Can only imagine if they have already started research into VR options with this.

Great I can just see the conversation now.

"Honey I was looking at your phone.. why do you have tinder installed?"

"Oh It's for Swipe night."

"And what the FU*^ IS SWIPE NIGHT! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT I'M GOING TO MY MOTHERS!"

Great I can just see the conversation now.

"Honey I was looking at your phone.. why do you have tinder installed?"

"Oh It's for Swipe night."

"And what the FU*^ IS SWIPE NIGHT! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT I'M GOING TO MY MOTHERS!"

While I was posting this story I did make sure to have my wife look at it so I could explain beforehand why I was on the tinder site.

Become a Patron!
Back