Chris Hemsworth to Take Break from Acting, Learns He’s Predisposed to Alzheimer’s

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Chris Hemsworth has decided to take a break from acting, according to comments that the Thor: Love and Thunder star made in a recent episode of Limitless, the new six-part TV show for National Geographic (available on Disney+) that asks the question, "What if you could combat aging and discover the full potential of the human body?"

See full article...

I accidentally slipped down a line when reading the title, so it came out as this:

Chris Hemsworth to Take Break from Acting to Display “Nutrition Labels” to Help Consumers

On topic: What most of these pampered celebs don't realize that regular people do not have the luxury of just not working for a few years, or even thinking about retiring before 60, let alone 40.

So to me this just comes accoss as bragging of his wealth. Was I supposed to feel sorry for multi millionaire actor who has a higher than 0% chance of getting ill later? Sorry, I'm fresh out of sympathy for the so called elites.

Last edited:
I accidentally slipped down a line when reading the title, so it came out as this: "Chris Hemsworth to Take Break from Acting to Display “Nutrition Labels” to Help Consumers"
Wooooow, that is so very thoughtful of him! Why are you painting him as such a bad guy? He's not "elite", he's not pampered, he's not bragging of his wealth. He's getting out there and helping so many people to find and take note of Nutrition Labels. That's extremely helpful. Dude is practically a saint. How dare you speak ill of him. I don't see you going out there showing people Nutrition Labels. Thanks to Hemsworth, so many people who would not have otherwise gotten see Nutrition Labels will now be able to do so.

I actually do feel sorry for the guy.

People at this level do have to put in effort. It’s not all red carpets and cocaine (although it can certainly turn into that if they let it).

I would not want his job in a million years - even with the amount he’s getting paid to do it. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment. His work out program alone is bonkers, and that’s before the crazy shoot schedules and travel and public commitments and paparazzi and everything else that comes with the gig.

Yeah, he can afford to take some time off whereas a lot of folks can’t. But he’s also had a work schedule that decimates any sort of family life and has no privacy at all to speak of. I don’t know that I would be willing to make that trade.

I’ve seen first hand what Alz can do - it’s worse than death, and you don’t even have the mental capability left to ask for even that.

People at this level do have to put in effort. It’s not all red carpets and cocaine (although it can certainly turn into that if they let it).
What level? Appearing on set for a few weeks in a year? . No other profession has you work so little. You might have to memorize your lines, so hard, IDK how do actors do it?
I would not want his job in a million years - even with the amount he’s getting paid to do it. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment. His work out program alone is bonkers, and that’s before the crazy shoot schedules and travel and public commitments and paparazzi and everything else that comes with the gig.
You've got to be kidding. I'd give anything to have someone else pay me to work out. That's literally a win-win for me.
Yeah, he can afford to take some time off whereas a lot of folks can’t. But he’s also had a work schedule that decimates any sort of family life and has no privacy at all to speak of. I don’t know that I would be willing to make that trade.
You must mean he cannot go on vacation anywhere without being recognized, but that's not lack of privacy. Nobody has privacy out and about. But he can afford to rent an entire villa, so nobody bothers him, I'd switch with him any day. I wouldn't be worse at acting as he would be doing my job.
I’ve seen first hand what Alz can do - it’s worse than death, and you don’t even have the mental capability left to ask for even that.
I known people who had it too, but he doesn't have it, he just have the genes that make him more susceptible to it. For all I know I might have the same genes, but I don't even have access to the test that would show that.

I accidentally slipped down a line when reading the title, so it came out as this:

On topic: What most of these pampered celebs don't realize that regular people do not have the luxury of just not working for a few years, or even thinking about retiring before 60, let alone 40.

So to me this just comes accoss as bragging of his wealth. Was I supposed to feel sorry for multi millionaire actor who has a higher than 0% chance of getting ill later? Sorry, I'm fresh out of sympathy for the so called elites.
GreenEyedMonster.PNG

Become a Patron!
Back