Computex 2023 Roundup: Everything We Saw from ADATA to ZOTAC

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction For the first time since 2019, Computex returned in person and it was absolutely packed for each of the days that we were there. We worked the booths nonstop to find out the latest and greatest offerings from each of the manufacturers which should also lead to more coverage of all of these brands in the future. Let’s get right to it in alphabetical order! ADATA ADATA brought a working example of its upcoming 1600W power supply that is based on a fully digital platform. They showed it running four (4!) RTX 4090 graphics cards under full load. Being […]

See full article...

That PNY/Cooler Master 4090 card is insane! I've never been a big fan of Cougar cases, but that Panzer 800 is just different enough that I would consider it for a themed build down the road.

That PNY/Cooler Master 4090 card is insane! I've never been a big fan of Cougar cases, but that Panzer 800 is just different enough that I would consider it for a themed build down the road.
It looked like the Panzer 800 would be offered in some form of camo color... though, the one with the machine gun on top will not be mass produced!

And yea - 4.5 slot card there. I'm not convinced it'll make it to mass production given how late it feels in the cycle. It's almost like they'll swap in a 4090 Ti into the same PCB/cooler and declare victory, assuming the Ti is on the way.

And yea - 4.5 slot card there.
Seriously did a triple take on that and made my head hurt. Might as well be in its own case. Kind of reminds me of the quad-slot ZOTAC RTX 4090 AMP Extreme AIRO. You had a pic of one and I had to look it up because I'd forgotten how huge that is. Per TPU it had been listed as triple and then changed to quad. As I look over at my Suprim Liquid and smile, sure there's the radiator, but I'm glad to not see that hanging off the motherboard. Reminds of the ribs in the side of the old Flintstones car in its intro.

9769-bottom.jpg

This paragraph doesn't seem like it reads right - may need to fire the editor

Since everyone loves collaborations, Cooler Master has teamed up with PNY to prototype a 4.5 (!) slot cooler for a GeForce RTX 4090. If this beast does end up shipping, it’Since everyone loves collaborations, Cooler Master has teamed up with PNY to prototype a 4.5 (!) slot cooler for a GeForce RTX 4090. If this beast does end up shipping, it’ll be much later this year as they’re barely out of the prototype phase.

Could also be I just haven't had enough coffee yet this morning.

That Cougar chair would sell like gangbusters if it was a scrot-cooling fan rather than in the back.

It looked like the Panzer 800 would be offered in some form of camo color... though, the one with the machine gun on top will not be mass produced!
Yeah I seen the machine gun case, but not my thing..lol. I see the Panzer 800 in a black case as well. I'd have to see more of it before I'd decide of course.

Nice read here.

On then TI front, if they release a TI 4090 spec, and it has an angled power connector A LA the 3090's, I'd be interested.

This paragraph doesn't seem like it reads right - may need to fire the editor

Could also be I just haven't had enough coffee yet this morning.

That Cougar chair would sell like gangbusters if it was a scrot-cooling fan rather than in the back.
Hint: there was no editing. I banged this out over the course of a day or so. About to head up the Taipei 101 elevator for some tourist stuff, will take a look and fix...

Become a Patron!
Back