Control 2 Announced for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S by Remedy Entertainment

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Remedy Entertainment has confirmed that it is working on Control 2, a sequel to its 2019 action-adventure hit that saw Jesse Faden explore the Federal Bureau of Control's (FBC's) headquarters, the Oldest House, and become the secretive government agency's newest Director.

See full article...

Oh man I wan this for the story! I totally want to use this agency in games I run now.

I still haven't played the first one. Not cuz I am avoiding it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Same here. Got it for free on Epic, and just never got around to it yet.
If you like hidden in plain sight governmental agency using magic to defeat magic. You might dig this. From the game mage it had a sort of technomancy feel but less evil.

Last edited:
I've tried multiple times to get into the 1st one. Usually, get about 1/4 to 1/2 way and then get bored. It's a game I really want to like but it just doesn't engage me. On the other end of the spectrum, kind of the same for RDR2. I doubt I'll get this but I wish them all the best.

I've tried multiple times to get into the 1st one. Usually, get about 1/4 to 1/2 way and then get bored. It's a game I really want to like but it just doesn't engage me. On the other end of the spectrum, kind of the same for RDR2. I doubt I'll get this but I wish them all the best.
Yeah I'm having issues with it, I think if they made it more linear and less back and forth it might have appealed to me more.

Yeah I'm having issues with it, I think if they made it more linear and less back and forth it might have appealed to me more.
Control is kinda like metroid. As you unlock new abilities you can go to new and more interesting places in areas you were previously in. Some things never change in that sort of game.
Here's what I did. Threw a cheat engine on it. And enjoyed it for the story. The game play was alright.

I just turned on 1 hit kills and immorality in Control because the combat is getting boring, annoying, and grindy. Still playing for the story.

I'll probably be interested in a sequel when it's on sale.

Become a Patron!
Back