Cooler Master Launches Mobius 120 OC Case Fan

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Cooler Master has launched the Mobius 120 OC, a new top-of-the-line case fan that is packed with innovative features. According to the high-performance PC component and peripherals brand, the Mobius 120 OC not only delivers near silent operation, but also offers complete control over its operation. Cooler Master didn't share a price for the Mobius 120 OC in its press release, but it's been listed at retailers that include Amazon for $39.99.

See full article...

But are they RGB? I would probably consider a full case fab swap and upgrade if I knew these would work with my Corsair command hub and standard mobo/case connectors. That high rpm and lifetime warranty is nice. But it's missing interlocking daisy chaining.

But it's missing interlocking daisy chaining.
That's something I want to start researching in order to replace some fans on my AIOs in the 3700X. I'm not sure which one is doing it but one of the sets of cooling fans has an annoying whine. I'm also curious about improving the cooling performance while decreasing the noise as I've read of other people swapping out fans on AIOs achieving that.

That's something I want to start researching in order to replace some fans on my AIOs in the 3700X. I'm not sure which one is doing it but one of the sets of cooling fans has an annoying whine. I'm also curious about improving the cooling performance while decreasing the noise as I've read of other people swapping out fans on AIOs achieving that.
I'm in the same boat - one fan out of like 8... not sure which, but I can hear the bearing starting to go out on occasion. When I finally do go in to fix it I'll just fan swap everything and nuke the problem from orbit -- none of the fans in there are anything special in the first place.

Become a Patron!
Back