Corsair Announces LGA 1700-Compatible RGB ELITE Series CPU Coolers with AF ELITE Series Fans

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Corsair has announced the H100i RGB ELITE, H115i RGB ELITE, and H150i RGB ELITE Liquid CPU Coolers, its latest line of all-in-one RGB CPU coolers for newer Intel and AMD sockets.

Go to post

So it's the same as the other coolers but with different fans and no controller or LED's in the fans? Right?

So it's the same as the other coolers but with different fans and no controller or LED's in the fans? Right?
A more basic version, from what I can tell most of the difference is in the RGB stuff. Those Corsair AIO's are getting pretty expensive imo.

I seem to recall having seen a H170i RGB blahblahblah over at NewEgg just yesterday that had a RGB controller with it ... was around $300+ or thereabouts. Maybe it hasn't officially been released?

[edit ... found it]

In case it matters ... I was looking for something else and it caught my curiosity.

Last edited:
Their coolers and fans are nice, but their wiring mess is what stops me from buying them.

Meh just get a bigger case? ;) Kidding.
I actually got their 7000X case and first thing I did was remove the fans and their commander hub. Lian Li AL120's installed and way less clutter.

Become a Patron!
Back