Dead Space Remake Developers Reveal PC Requirements and 30/60 FPS Modes for Consoles

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The Dead Space Remake developers have shared official PC requirements and 30/60 FPS modes for consoles via their social media page. The team has indicated that console owners can experience the game at 60 FPS by playing it in QHD (1440p) without ray tracing or at 30 FPS in 4K with ray tracing effects enabled.

See full article...

I havnt played this franchise. I just watched the 4k trailer and it looks pretty (well the rendering/animations) though grim and morbid.

It had a System Shock 2 kinda feel, does that fit?

I havnt played this franchise. I just watched the 4k trailer and it looks pretty (well the rendering/animations) though grim and morbid.

It's more like Aliens I think. As a game it is a simple highly linear survival horror. SS2 was much more complex than that, with research, RPG elements hacking and so on.

Never played it but in watching the videos for it I can see some similarities. I have played all of the original Dead Space games though. My only complaint was about all the backtracking, and there is a ton of it, but I heard they were making some changes with this one so it might not be as annoying in that regard. Grim and morbid, without a doubt, and the scary/creepy vibe was even more intense on various levels. Oh, I guess I did have more comlaints which would be about the off-angle 3rd person perspective and the controls. I'm sure they've updated the controls but not too sure what the new camera(s?) will be like.

Become a Patron!
Back