DOOM 64 Announce Trailer: N64 Classic Coming to PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PS4

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Bethesda has released the first trailer for the re-release of DOOM 64. After 22 long years, FPS fans who missed out on the N64 version (or never bothered to emulate it) can try the DOOM II: Hell on Earth sequel on modern platforms. This will be offered as a free digital download for anyone who preorders DOOM Eternal.

Fight through demonic hordes, hunt down the Mother of Demons, and stop Hell's invasion as you battle through more than 30 action-packed levels. Be on the lookout for classic weapons and secrets to help you put an end to the demonic threat.

But will we have to log in with a Bethesda.net account in order to play it?

if this was a mobile game .. i might play it .. but I like my eye candy on the PC and couldn't get into something this dated... but it's cool they are making it available to the masses!

I'll probably give it a try - remembered it being one of the only decent titles for the N64 during that consoles early days. I also remember it feeling incredibly difficult without a quick-save key (which hopefully is rectified in this version).

I'm really looking forward to this, I really liked Doom 64. The PS1 version of Doom is my all time favorite game and still play it often after 24 years and while Doom 64 wasn't quite as awesome as the PS1 version it was still a superb game.

Become a Patron!
Back