Egon’s Grandkids Take Ecto-1 for a Spin in First “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Egon did a lot more than just collect spores, molds, and fungus. According to the sequel's first trailer, "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" will revolve around the brainy founder's grandkids: there's one scene where Finn Wolfhard's character discovers a rack of old jumpsuits, one of which clearly spells "Spengler." The children's enthusiasm with a Proton Pack and Ecto-1 makes the theory all the more plausible.

From director Jason Reitman and producer Ivan Reitman, comes the next chapter in the original Ghostbusters universe. In Ghostbusters: Afterlife, when a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind. The film is written by Jason Reitman & Gil Kenan.

I wonder if Grandma will end up being Janine? (Annie Potts).

Note: Watched the trailer without audio, so hopefully I won't look dumb if they mention this tidbit in the trailer!

GD that looks SO GOOD! wow... Ok that makes 3 movies I want to see. You guys and gals have got to stop sharing these!

Become a Patron!
Back