Elon Musk Announces TruthGPT: “Maximum Truth-Seeking AI”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Elon Musk has begun developing an artificial intelligence chatbot, and it's going to be called "TruthGPT," the Tesla, Space X, and Twitter CEO announced yesterday during an exclusive interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News. According to Musk, TruthGPT is a "maximum truth-seeking AI that tries to understand the nature of the universe," and while the billionaire goes on to warn about "civilization destruction" from AI during one portion of the interview, this AI will supposedly be different, having been described by Musk as "the best path to safety." Musk has also hinted that he'll be suing OpenAI after the ChatGPT maker defrauded him.

See full article...

This dude has absolutely completely f*ckin' lost it, a long time ago. Just gets more insane as time goes on. I realized now that his Tesla Roadster wasn't the only thing he launched into space. His mind must be out there in the farthest reaches of the cuckoo universe too.

I've always agreed with him on the dangers of AI, but now it seems he is not heeding his own advice. He feels that this one will be different somehow. Be ironic if his is the one that ends up killing us all.

It took years just for me to realize who he is, after hearing his name for a bit. For a little while I admired him when I heard about some of the things he wanted to do to help humanity but now I only fear what he'll do to us all.

Become a Patron!
Back