EVGA to Discontinue Pending Queue Orders for GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
EVGA will be discontinuing its pending queue orders for GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards due to the current state of the GPU market, a seemingly positive and rapidly improving one that is seeing increased inventory of items that, not too long ago, seemed impossible to find (or at sane prices).

Go to post

If you took an order for something you can't just up and cancel it without mutual agreement. At the least they need to pay some compensation. This is bs.

If you took an order for something you can't just up and cancel it without mutual agreement. At the least they need to pay some compensation. This is bs.
They weren't orders, just a queue to have the opportunity to purchase a specific card when one became available. I'm guessing they have stock to satisfy the remaining queue.

They weren't orders, just a queue to have the opportunity to purchase a specific card when one became available. I'm guessing they have stock to satisfy the remaining queue.
I'm betting they don't, if everyone in the queue were to actually purchase.

But I will concede: that most of the people still in the queue have been in there for so long they've forgotten about it, or got something else and wouldn't buy if their number did pop up.

So while it probably nets out in the end to what you are saying, I still think it feels like a giant cop out by EVGA.

I'm betting they don't, if everyone in the queue were to actually purchase.

But I will concede: that most of the people still in the queue have been in there for so long they've forgotten about it, or got something else and wouldn't buy if their number did pop up.

So while it probably nets out in the end to what you are saying, I still think it feels like a giant cop out by EVGA.
I've been in the queue since decemeber of 2020. I queued up for all 3080's and 3090's. Think I got one notification for the basic 3080 which I passed on since I bought a 2080Ti off Kyle.

I've been in the queue since decemeber of 2020. I queued up for all 3080's and 3090's. Think I got one notification for the basic 3080 which I passed on since I bought a 2080Ti off Kyle.
You are out of the queues now

Become a Patron!
Back