Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Launching November 23

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
final-fantasy-xiv-online-endwalker-logo-1024x576.jpg
Image: Square Enix

Square Enix has revealed that Endwalker, the fourth expansion for its critically acclaimed MMO, Final Fantasy XIV Online, will be released on November 23, 2021 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Mac. As noted in the game’s original announcement, Final Fantasy XIV Online: Endwalker features the climax of the Hydaelyn and Zodiark story and comes packed with new content and features such as new areas (e.g., Thavnair, Radz-at-Han, and the Moon), new jobs (e.g., Sage), and a level cap increase from 80 to 90. A Collector’s Edition comprising a special art box with a Paladin figure, art collection, and other physical goodies will also be available...

Continue reading...

The expansions for this game have been top notch, if your a Final Fantasy type player. Some of the best Final Fantasy content available.

The game itself does tend to ... drag it out a bit. But I've always come back for story releases.

Maybe since they are finally abandoning the ps3 they can get more objects and higher quality textures across the board?

Maybe since they are finally abandoning the ps3 they can get more objects and higher quality textures across the board?
Hmm.. was dropped 4 years ago. They only supported the first expansion on the PS3.

The zones got... considerably larger... in the two xpacs that have come since - but it's still not open zone, which is a turn off for some. Textures and object counts went up as well.

The graphical style hasn't changed all that much though, so if you thought it looked horrible after the 2.0 re-release, it still has the same overall art and graphical style direction.

I just want unlocked object counts for housing. Or at least double the current limits especially for large houses. ;) that and higher definition textures... though a lot of that is 'fixed' by the community. ;)

I just want unlocked object counts for housing. Or at least double the current limits especially for large houses. ;) that and higher definition textures... though a lot of that is 'fixed' by the community. ;)
Yeah if your looking for housing... yeah it exists here, and you can do amazing things with it, but the plot/ward/district system is horrible - and that's server side limitations, not anything to do with PS3

But there are other games that handle housing a lot better than FFXIV.

Yeah if your looking for housing... yeah it exists here, and you can do amazing things with it, but the plot/ward/district system is horrible - and that's server side limitations, not anything to do with PS3

But there are other games that handle housing a lot better than FFXIV.

Really? That you can have a ton of people in? What games?

Really? That you can have a ton of people in? What games?
I don't know what your criteria are for player-created housing, it's not something I normally do a lot with in my MMOs, but ESO is commonly thought of as the best in the current crop, and EQ2 is a long-running standard.

Become a Patron!
Back