Ford Announcing All-Electric, Mustang-Inspired SUV on Nov. 17

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ford thinks the EV industry could use a bit of style. On November 17th, the company will be unveiling its first all-electric SUV, which will be modeled after the iconic and best-selling Mustang sports car platform. The sole teaser image released does allude to a very sleek vehicle.

We’ve busted the myth that electric vehicles have to be boring. And we’ve got our customers covered with North America’s largest electric vehicle public charging network.1 Now Ford is gearing up to unveil its all-electric, Mustang-inspired SUV across the globe on November 17, 2019.

Electric is cool.

Mustang + SUV is just wrong though, even though most Mustangs I have driven HAVE driven like trucks...

I can't wait for the stupid SUV/Crossover trend to die, so the pendulum can swing back in the opposite direction and we can get market back to producing and demanding real cars again.

The world doesn't need yet another up high turdwagon.

Porsche SUV, Lambo SUV, and now a Mustang SUV. What in the actual ****.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a sporty SUV necessarily -- depends a lot on how it's done.

I kinda like the look of some of the newer Land Rovers, and the Porsche models are kinda growing on me.

Well, being a SUV I'd have a higher chance of talking the Wife into letting me get one - but being a SUV, worried that it will look more like a Donkey than a Mustang.

This is going to wind up looking like a Porsche Cayenne with Mustang flair, isn't it?

Electric is cool.

Mustang + SUV is just wrong though, even though most Mustangs I have driven HAVE driven like trucks...

I can't wait for the stupid SUV/Crossover trend to die, so the pendulum can swing back in the opposite direction and we can get market back to producing and demanding real cars again.

The world doesn't need yet another up high turdwagon.
Considering U.S. automakers have pretty much abandoned car manufacturing I think the word trend doesn't quite apply anymore.

I sell Ford's and don't see these being a big seller out of the gate. Will take some time for those Mustang "purists" to come around.

Become a Patron!
Back