GameStop Lists Final Fantasy VII Remake for Xbox One, Could Launch H1 2020

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Square Enix had already tipped years ago that the Final Fantasy VII Remake would be released on other platforms besides the PlayStation 4, but a listing on GameStop suggests the exclusivity period may be shorter than expected. GameStop Ireland has the Xbox One version up for pre-order already at 74.99 Euro ($84).

GameStop Ireland has in fact listed the game for release on the Xbox One platform and if that’s the case, an announcement could be on the way. Of course, there’s always the chance some GameStop employee simply screwed up with the listing, but the long history of inadvertent leaks originated from GameStop and turned out to be true tells us it could well be solid intel.

Kotaku’s Jason Schreier tweeted today that the FFVII Remake would be out in the first half of 2020. Other highly anticipated titles such as Cyberpunk 2077 are also slated for next year.

Kinda crazy to think that SE couldn't keep a tight lip on that date.
I'm not a fan of the live battle system that has happened, and controlling 3-5 characters simultaneously. However, with having so much love for VII, I'll have to add this to my collection

Become a Patron!
Back