Gigabyte Aorus 6800XT

Dogsofjune

FPS Regular
So it's got a LCD on the side of the video card. The page refers to LCD Edge View, but I have not discovered were to change it yet. All it shows is this stewp Chibi char. I looked through the utilities that come with this. Not seeing how to change Chibi out for temp or something less distracting.

Still looking on the matter. It is hilarious running the 6800 XT with a 2400G. I need to get that 5600X in there today and do some wire management badly.
So if anyone has a lead on the LCD, I'd be up for a clue.

I looked up the card on Gigabytes site and found a completely different Fusion crap. That one linked above had the options to ditch Chibi.
Now it cycles through clock, usage, fan speed, vram usage, temp, wattage, etc.

Now I need to get off my *** and get the 5600X in there.

I have the 3090 version with the same screen. Need to look in RGB Fusion software and go to the card, then you can upload your images there. Never really got into doing that honestly, but did try it on the Waterforce X AIO.

Last edited:
These internal screens / displays are somewhat of an oddity to me. Yeah, they can show plenty of useful stuff, but you're generally stuck using their software and whatever limitations that implies.

I've seen some that are basically just USB video cards integrated into a panel, and while I like that idea a bit more, it's somewhat concerning as to how one would set that up without totally borking multi-monitor placement on the desktop.

Then there's the resources required to run any of these. I'd almost just rather shove a Raspberry Pi in there somewhere to control the cooling plant.

These internal screens / displays are somewhat of an oddity to me. Yeah, they can show plenty of useful stuff, but you're generally stuck using their software and whatever limitations that implies.
I agree with you there. I do like looking over and seeing the temps on the video card just for piece of mind I guess. I'm not really into putting images and whatnot on there as it's a little distracting and repetitive.

Yeah the origal software I downloaded didn't have the option

Become a Patron!
Back