GIGABYTE Identifies Potential Issue in G27F 2 Gaming Monitors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
There's a potential problem with GIGABYTE's G27F 2 gaming monitors, according to a press release from the company that explains how it recently discovered a potential issue that may arise in these displays and confirmed that it will be offering free service to units with affected serial numbers.

See full article...

There's a potential problem with GIGABYTE's G27F 2 gaming monitors, according to a press release from the company that explains how it recently discovered a potential issue that may arise in these displays and confirmed that it will be offering free service to units with affected serial numbers.

See full article...
I just got this exact same G27F 2 model roughly a month a month ago, and just this past week have come across screen tearing issues with the monitor. I have tried all the solutions in the books and online but am unable to resolve it! As you can see from the (rather low res image I know) the image on the left, you can see a still screenshot of the small horizontal black lines that have been pulsing on the screen every half a second, whereas it is compared to the brief half second that the monitor has a normal display image. I have reached out to gigabyte and hope they can solve this soon...

Attachments

• G27 2 Screen flicker.png
    G27 2 Screen flicker.png
    797.3 KB · Views: 15
I just got this exact same G27F 2 model roughly a month a month ago, and just this past week have come across screen tearing issues with the monitor. I have tried all the solutions in the books and online but am unable to resolve it! As you can see from the (rather low res image I know) the image on the left, you can see a still screenshot of the small horizontal black lines that have been pulsing on the screen every half a second, whereas it is compared to the brief half second that the monitor has a normal display image. I have reached out to gigabyte and hope they can solve this soon..
Is your monitor affected by the service check?

Become a Patron!
Back