God of War Live-Action Series Headed to Prime Video, Amazon Confirms

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Amazon has confirmed that a live-action adaptation of God of War is headed to its streaming service, Prime Video.

See full article...

I might be in if it has Christopher Judge still
Since it is live action, that's unlikely, Judge doesn't really fit the job description, unless amazon goes for the hate clicks again, because it went so well with rings of powah.

So how bad are those rings of power really? My mind has been poisoned by commentary. Then again so it was by comments on Paramount's new Star Trek stuff, and I found them quite decent (didn't finish the picard one, not becuase it was terrible/insulting to fans/ so on, just that it was slow). Lower decks is good too.

I watched the first episode of Rings of Power, that was enough for me. Not because it was specifically attacking fans, it was just plain bad, not worth my time.

I also watched Picard episode 1, that was also plain bad, nothing to hook me on it, I heard it gets into ruining of established canon later, but thankfully I had not stayed for that, so only the character of Picard is tainted for me.

Discovery however was anathema to star trek, it was nonsensical, ****ting all over canon, both deliberately and out of ignorance. I bailed after episode one of that one too, it is by far the worst of these three bad pilots.

I found ROP to be a mixed bag, as usual for most new stuff, but toward the last episodes, I enjoyed it more. I liked the dwarf scenes the most and some of the stuff with Elrond. Everything else was a bit more hit-and-miss for me.

This, GOW, well, I just don't know.

I found ROP to be a mixed bag, as usual for most new stuff, but toward the last episodes, I enjoyed it more. I liked the dwarf scenes the most and some of the stuff with Elrond. Everything else was a bit more hit-and-miss for me.

This, GOW, well, I just don't know.
I agree with this entirely.

Well Henry civil isn't doing superman or Witcher any more... perhaps he will lead God of war?

Well Henry civil isn't doing superman or Witcher any more... perhaps he will lead God of war?
I'm laughing because at one point during S1 of Witcher rumors of him being cast for all sorts of stuff started popping up. Yeah, I'm just not sure who would be good in this role. The Rock and Jason are already a bit overused. I suppose that Dave B. could do it.

Become a Patron!
Back