Henry Cavill Confirms His Return as Superman for Warner Bros.

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Henry Cavill has confirmed that he will continue to play Superman, officially ending speculation that he wasn't on the best terms with Warner Bros. and had hung up the cape for good.

See full article...

IMO, very smart move for Cavill because we all see where his role and the entire franchise (hell, any lead male protagonist) for The Witcher will end up.

I think caville was glad to have the outrage because that meant DC will have to pay up more in negotiations and he is an actor that can afford to say no thanks. His family comes from money.

He plays a good man of steel. Though he's no Christopher Reeves.
that's a tough call, I think Cavill is right up there (no pun intended) with Reeves.

Rumors say the snyderverse is gone so we'll see a different take on the man of steel. Which probably means no "Injustice" adaptation, but I guess that after seeing how the animation version did, its probably for the best.

that's a tough call, I think Cavill is right up there (no pun intended) with Reeves.
Agree- I think Cavill played it better while in the cape, but Reeves was better as Kent. But both are iconic in the role.

Although looking back now, all I can see is The Witcher...

Agree- I think Cavill played it better while in the cape, but Reeves was better as Kent. But both are iconic in the role.

Although looking back now, all I can see is The Witcher...
I'm not really fond of the goofy Clark played by Reeves and Brandon Routh, IMO the best Clark goes to Tom Welling followed by Henry Cavill

Become a Patron!
Back