Here Is Everything Coming to Disney+ When It Launches November 12

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Disney+ Twitter account has been extremely busy. Whoever runs it has been posting everything that the streaming service will offer when it launches on November 12, and it's a pretty substantial list. Most of the studio's heavy hitters (e.g., Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney's classic animations) are present, as well as cult favorites such as Gargoyles.

In what has to be one of the longest threads—if not the longest thread—ever made on Twitter, over the course of several hours the Disney+ account proceeded to tweet, in chronological release order, every single movie, documentary, and TV series that will be available as part of the launch line up. It is dense. It is deep.

Go to the article you can sub now to be covered so you are ahead of the subscription rush.

hmm ... never seen Gargoyles.. :unsure:

But everything else!!! :LOL:
Dude, it rocks. Over the span of the series a good portion of the cast from Star Trek TNG ends up voicing various different characters and not all of them on the same side. Worst part of the series were the recaps before each episode but there were some pretty incredible story arcs and great animation for the time.

Over all a pretty f'in impressive list. I almost signed up a week ago but it didn't offer the bundle that was recently mentioned with D+, ESPN, and Hulu. I'll hold out for that but otherwise seriously tempted now.

Dude, it rocks. Over the span of the series a good portion of the cast from Star Trek TNG ends up voicing various different characters and not all of them on the same side. Worst part of the series were the recaps before each episode but there were some pretty incredible story arcs and great animation for the time.

It was probably one of the best animated series ever made.

Funny, i think its pretty anemic.. but I paid 3 years already, so I will be watching of course.

Become a Patron!
Back